Saturday, June 16, 2012

May 2012










Here's my boys in the Hawaii shirts we brought back for them.  Man they're fun kids.  Kyler got his first dirt bike.  Note to all Grandma's:  Don't worry, it doesn't go very fast and he only rides it around the neighborhood and on dirt.  And he's only gone out once by himself.  It was only for about an hour.  He made it back safely thanks to the GPS we gave him.  Just kidding.  Brandon is always with him.  I got a few of you, didn't I?   We were so lucky this month to see two of my siblings!  Devin came down to visit over Memorial Day weekend.  We had so much fun with him!  As you can see, my kids can't keep off of him.  It's like that every time he comes down.  Poor guy.  We had a lot of fun at the pool with him.  Lots of crazy tricks going on.  And then a few days later, we went to play miniature golf and played video games after.  I didn't know they had a giant version of Fruit Ninja out.  The kids had almost as much fun as Devin did.  I love you Devin!!  Thanks for making the trip!!

3 comments:

  1. Austin says "Kyler has his own motorcycle!? No fair!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Austin we have an extra one if he wants to fly down to Tucson and drive it home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the first picture I thought, "Kade is huge!" Then I saw the second one and was like, "No, Kyler is HUGE!" :) Can't wait to see you guys in a month! I'll have to show Jason pictures of his "favorite cousin" before we go to refresh his memory. :)

    ReplyDelete