Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hawaii - Part 2 - May 2-9, 2012









We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center.  That was a lot of fun.  We went on a little canoe ride.  Then watched several performances.  I really enjoyed these dances done by each of the Polynesian countries.  I thought of Bryce and Brian several times (Brandon's brothers), since Bryce went to Tonga and Brian went to Samoa on their missions.   The Tongan Drums show was by far the best show there.  Surfing, of course, is around the top of our list for funnest things we did in Hawaii.  The waves were small, but we were first timers so I was ok with that.  I'm just glad we got up a few times.  I can't even count how many nature pictures I took.  Everything I saw was picture worthy, so here are a few of my favorite photos.  And then I got a great shot of my sister, Raena before she left.  She came down to watch our kids so we could enjoy this super fun vacation for our 10th anniversary celebration.  THANK YOU RAENA!!  You're the best sister in the world!  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm commenting on all of them, but... That looks AMAZING!!! How fun! What a great 10 year celebration. I'll pass the idea along to Bryce. :D

    ReplyDelete