Friday, June 8, 2012

March 2012









Kade, being the 3rd child, gets sick of waiting for me to get him, so he just took a nap in his play saucer.  And when he's not sleeping, he's crawling around with all those rolls.  How cute is my little baby model?  Kyler did baseball for the first time this year.  He just learned how to play this season and he was quite the little pro when the season was done.  Ryan had his 4th birthday this year.  He's grown up to be a very happy boy!  We love that kid!  Kade started standing and loved it!  As you can see.  And I love this bath time shot of all my boys!  They are such a blast!  Love these kids! 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I LOVE that picture of Kade posing! So cute!!
    What fun posts! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you in just over a month!

    ReplyDelete