Friday, June 8, 2012

April 2012












Kyler read an 80 page book over his 2 week spring break, so Brandon rewarded him by taking him to the Pima Air & Space Museum.  Kyler's choice.  Easter is always fun for us and the kids.  Then for my birthday I got a new camera!  I was shocked big time, for the second time this year.  Man, my husband is building me up for something, just not sure what.  Maybe a new, full size airplane?  Who knows.  The camera is awesome!  Takes amazing pictures and videos.  I had fun on my birthday taking pictures of my kids in our next door neighbor's hot tub, at the air show and at my little birthday celebration with my girls!  I had to include some fun action shots of Kyler playing.  And I was floored by this picture I took of the moon.  I love this camera.  Good job husband!  You give the best presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment