Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hawaii - part 1 - May 2-9, 2012








Wow.  Hawaii.  I can't believe that we actually got to go there.  It was incredible!  Everything I was hoping it would be.  Maybe better.  It was so fun, relaxing, exciting, rejuvenating, and more.  I would go back in a heartbeat if it didn't cost a fortune.  I love the first picture here of our feet.  This was the first day we arrived.  Just relaxed on the beach.  Doesn't this look like a Corona commercial?  The second day we went to Pearl Harbor.  That was an incredible experience.  The USS Arizona Memorial was so powerful, and humbling.  Then we saw the USS Missouri (battleship).  That ship has some incredible stories.  Pretty cool experience.  I had to take a picture of our rental car.  We started with something else and it had problems so we returned it and we just happened to get a mustang.  We were pretty happy about that.  It added a lot of fun to our trip.  Cliff Jumping was one of my favorite, if not my favorite activity the whole trip.  So much fun.  I jumped off twice and BJ did it 3 times.  I think it was about 40 feet high.  So much fun!  I needed a real adrenaline rush.  Saw the Hawaii Temple.  Absolutely beautiful.  Then BJ of course got his fresh coconut and drank the milk.  I tried it for the first time.  I think it's an acquired taste.  Not bad though.  I saved the coconut shells and wore them on the beach the next day.  JUST KIDDING!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah!! Wore them the next day. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just testing to see if anyone actually reads these things. Glad you enjoyed Sharece!

    ReplyDelete