Monday, May 27, 2013

January 2013 Part 1








January started off with some good laughs when Ryan fell asleep on the stairs at Brian & Jenn's house sometime just before midnight on New Years Eve.  He is not our night owl.  He likes his sleep, he'll get it anywhere he can.  Not the only time we've found him asleep on the stairs, by the way.  We had some real good fun with my family in their ward gym.  Trevor, the athlete of the year, as usual, then my Mom is looking super fit, had to throw that in.  Summer helped Kade load his gun.  What a good cousin.  When Kade got done shooting people, he came to me for comfort, which is why I'm playing football with my baby on my hip.  BJ even got in on the action.  And Grandpa Mack didn't make it, he was shot down, probably by Kade, at least my other kids cared enough to come take care of him.  This last picture was me and my sister getting a bite to eat right before she left for St Thomas in the Virgin Islands, to work for Del Sol.  That girl is living it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment