Monday, May 27, 2013

January 2013 Part 2










Brent was kind enough to invite us to a BYU basketball game.  It was so much fun!!  Thanks Brent!  When we got back to Tucson, I dove into my very delicious Christmas present from Amanda.  Holy crap that whole basket of goodies was amazing!!  Thank you so much!  See my fingernails, yeah, that's the manicure I got when Jenn and I went out to get pampered.  Love you Jenn, plan on more pedicures when we're living up there!  Kyler and Ryan built their lego toys, BJ wins the "Best Gift Giver" award again, Oh I mean, Santa wins again.  Woops.  Kyler performed in his first musical, with his second grade class.  Pretty cute.  Kyler was not excited to get up and perform, but had fun once he was up there, I know it looks like he's yawning but he was really singing, I swear.  And to end January is my slick little baby chilling on the couch watching TV with his sunglasses on.  He LOVES sunglasses.  What a goober.  I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment