Monday, May 27, 2013

February 2013













I needed to take a picture for Kyler's baptism announcement so I had a photo shoot in our backyard.  Naturally, Kyler wanted to have nothing to do with pictures, but my other two boys were ready to smile and pose.  So I had fun with my camera.  It's really fun having all boys, especially on Sunday.  They all look so handsome in their ties and white shirts.  We had another snow day this year, they seem to be coming yearly now, it's pretty cool.  So of course we went out to play!  I think all of Tucson did.  It snowed all day though, and that is very abnormal, I've only seen it snow in the morning and melt by mid afternoon.  So this felt more like a Utah's "first snow of winter".  And Kyler had another birthday.  I can't find a way to stop my kids from growing, it's so sad.  He's already 8.  I can't believe it!  A mission is right around the corner, scary.  So proud of him though.  He's become quite the strong, confident and talented young man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment