Wednesday, May 1, 2013

December 2012 part 1















We finally went on the Polar Express this year!  It was near Flagstaff.  Fun, but we definitely should've done it at night.  Kyler wasn't convinced that we were at the North Pole with all the cactus outside.  It was still a lot of fun. 

Kade loves taking my weights and mimicking my workouts.  I had to get a picture when he did it without a shirt on.  Classic!! 

The next 3 pictures are of our Christmas morning.  Love their faces.  Christmas morning is so much fun with kids!

Christmas at my parent's house was a blast this year.  Presents are always fun, but the last present we opened were Nerf guns, so we had a full on war after presents.  So fun!  Kade got toilet paper!  Thank you Uncle Trevor and Aunt Monica!  And then we made a snow man.  My family is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment