Sunday, June 2, 2013

April 2013 - Part 3 - St Thomas, Virgin Islands

 I love the ocean!!
 Ferry ride to St John.
 Most colorful buildings I've ever seen!
 Beautiful!

 Love it!
 Man my family is good lookin!!



 Sugar Mill Ruins on St John.  Yeah, you're actually not supposed to climb on them.  Woops.

 Man I love these girls!!
 Rumor that Raena heard was that there was only one cow on the island.  This site surprised her greatly!
 Look at that water!!  Amazing . . .
 Hiking in the tropics!!  Love it!
 Iguanas!  Apparently they're everywhere.  I finally saw one the last day.
 If I have good looks, it's because of this gorgeous woman right here . . .
 Best birthday ever!! 

 Monica and I got to fly home together.  She of course stopped in Florida.  We had so much fun though!!  I got to know her so well on this trip!  We are true sisters now!!  I love this girl!! 
Such a fun trip!!  I'll remember it forever!!

1 comment:

  1. Kendra, you make me happy! That first picture just made my day! Can't wait to see you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete