Sunday, June 2, 2013

April 2013 - Part 2 - St Thomas, Virgin Islands

I am the luckiest girl in the world for so many reasons, but this month it was because I was able to visit my sister, Raena, in the Virgin Islands with my Mom and Sister-in-law, Monica.  Raena was working for Del Sol at the time.  Thank you Husband for the sacrifices you made to make this possible!  One of the best trips I've ever taken!  And such a beautiful place!!  See for yourself.  Yes, I'm picture happy.  Deal with it.
 I love my Mom!!!!

 I love cliff jumping!!!!
 I love funny expressions!!
 Sunsets by the ocean rock!
 I love chocolate!!




I love Raena!!!

 I love climbing!!  Actually this was a painful experience. But totally worth it.
I love Monica!!  And Mangos.  I think that's what those are.  Thanks Vanna for showing them off. 


 They stole my camera. . . . Good thing they're cute!

 Yes we played catch!!  And loved it!!  Actually I think this was Monica's way of telling me to put the camera down and come play.

 I love my sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment