Saturday, January 12, 2013

October 2012











October was not well recorded.  I know more happened, I just didn't feel like keeping record of it.  For example I know Brandon left for 3 weeks for a business trip, and that truly stunk, but other than that, it was a good month.  My kids love to paint, but since I hate cleaning messes, they only get to paint maybe once a year, so they are super excited when it does happen.  The 2nd and 3rd pictures are of Mary and her farewell that we threw for her.  It was fun to have good friends from the ward there to show support for Mary.  We miss her dearly, but luckily we stay in close contact.  Ryan played soccer in the fall.  These pictures were taken at his first game.  He was pretty nervous at first, then his coach talked him through it and he did pretty well.  He LOVES being the goaly!!  I don't think that aggressive contact sports are for him.  We'll try baseball next.  And of course Halloween is always fun.  But this year it was extra fun having 2 kids that were really into it.  Kyler was a baseball player, Ryan was Batman, Kade was a football player and I was hawaiian I guess.  Hey I made a small effort, that still counts.  We carved pumpkins, went trick or treating and had fun with friends!  That tall ghost that we're standing next to was in front of some random persons house in our friends neighborhood.  The kids always made me drive past it when we were driving around looking at decorations, so we went to that house while trick or treating and the girl told us to take a picture if we wanted.  My kids were thrilled!  It was pretty creepy looking if you ask me though.

1 comment:

  1. I want a Halloween where I can wear shorts trick or treating! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete