Saturday, January 12, 2013

November 2012 Part 1 of 2



















November was tons of fun.  Started out with my very first race I've ever done.  And a Triathlon no less.  I got to check one thing off my bucket list!  My friend Alia and I trained for the race together.  She was amazing to train with and motivated me so much!  I wouldn't have done it with out her.  It was so much fun!  I hope I get to do it again sometime.  Probably the 3rd hardest and most rewarding thing I've ever done, right after labor with all 3 kids and marriage.  I said rewarding too.  My awesome friend Cristy made a poster for me and it was hanging on my tree the morning of my race.  My other awesome friend made me a green smoothy the night before.  I have the best friends down here!

Brandon had a pretty good birthday this year.  I hope he got everything he wanted.  The kids were sure excited to give him his gifts. 

Thanksgiving was great!  Our first dinner was with Mom & Dad Carlile, and we went to Chuck-a-rama and then back to Brent & Jody's for chit chat.  Always a good time with the Rowser's.  I'm never bored.  Brad brought the entertainment this year.  He had to take vitals of about 15 to 20 people, so all of us had our vitals done twice.  It turned out to be great entertainment, trying to boost people's heart rates with a scare or a tickle.  Kade loves Lily, Brent and Jody's dog, or Emily's dog I guess.  Kade played with her for most of the time we were there.  I got some cute pictures of Brad, Suz, Brady and Tess, and if you want to know what I go through to get a good picture with my husband, the second to last photo says it all.  It's almost not worth the bruises.  At least I got a good one with Kade.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Brian and Brent yawning! Looks like one lively party! :)

    ReplyDelete