Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas in Utah 2011 - part 1






Wow this was a long, but super fun trip. What's Christmas in Utah without a little waterskiing, right? Bryce agrees. That's BJ in the picture though, so he convinced someone else. Kyler found out he knows how to drive a motorcycle. And Mom & Richard surprised everyone with their new little present to themselves, a brand new Mini! Good for you guys. Hope you have fun for years and years with that little toy. And I love this picture of me and Jenn and Brian! Love all the Rowsers!! Wish I got pictures with everyone, I was a slacker with the camera this year.

1 comment:

  1. I have missed so much, I just looked through an entire year of posts... THIS is the best one obviouly, because you and I are in it! LOVE YOU GIRL!

    ReplyDelete