Friday, October 7, 2011

August 2011






August was a crazy month, just getting used to 3 kids and Kyler starting full day school. He's now in first grade and loving it. Kade got huge real fast. I ended up taking him to the hospital for a fever. Crazy. Apparently a fever is very serious in babies under 2 months old. So he ended up having a Urinary Tract Infection. Poor little guy. Well he's great now. And we really enjoy having him in our family! Oh and Ryan loves helping his Dad with just about anything. I love watching them together. He was scared of the lawn mower at first, but got over it when he saw how fun it was to push.

2 comments:

  1. Kendra, your boys are so cute! I love the pictures. I was just thinking of you this morning so I'm glad you updated your blog! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vickie! I miss you too. I know it's been a while, I'm just trying to get used to 3 children. It's been a challenging adjustment, but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete